Sunday, November 13, 2005

Angels & Demons (Auditor's version)

Hi pple, just wanna share a couple of stuff that I found on the internet today......

Anyway, I was just surfing the net when I came across this website that gives detailed (yet easy enough to understand) translations of who exactly is the devil aka Satan.....
(FYI, this was a link to a review on the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", I was just reading movie reviews in general hor....)

From this website, I actually found answers to the question that I've been having recently. (which our dear Rachel Lee still hasn't answered me......but nvm, I found my answer already. U dun give the auditor answer, the auditor can find answer somewhere else....)
I heard abt how 1/3 of the angels betrayed God and followed Satan......and I was curious to know how the Bible articulates this message across......

Ok, so this is what I learnt generally from the website:
1) God created 3 archangels: Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel
2) Lucifer (aka Satan) by his own accord betrayed God
3) He dragged 1/3 of God's angels with him to earth.....but nvm, still got 2/3 angels left. 2/3 still bigger than 1/3.
4) That the name Lucifer is definitely out of consideration for my future yet-to-be-conceived and yet-to-be-born and still-imaginery-at-the-moment son.....muahahaha....


And here is the website: http://www.thercg.org/books/witd.html

Ok, as for accuracies, I am not sure.....but somehow, I feel that what's written in the website makes sense....If anyone feels that this is stumbling info, then I will remove this post.

Oh, I also found this http://www.rbc.org/ds/q1001/ published by RBC ministry, which I believe has some substance, cos their Daily Bread Devotionals are quite popular worldwide....

Ok...have a good week ahead guyz......the auditor is going to bore herself reading compliance manuals now......zzzzz.....

1 comment:

fy said...

oh yea! I wont call my future daughter Lucy! muahahaha