Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Salvation Testimonial

Hi Sunnydalers :),was contacted by Pei Xin yesterday to write up my salvation testimonial on the blog.Well donno what to write but anyway here goes,....I used to be a free thinker for many years.I never really believed in GOD,i thought we all evolved from monkeys as taught in school :P.But I kept searching for the true meaning of life,where does evrything come from?

Well then it so happened that one of my best friends(and flatmate at the time) was injured and broke his right wrist quite badly while playing soccer.This had a devastating effect on him and the doctor told him that it may time a long time before he can have proper use of his right hand,and whats worse he may never recover.

Luckily for him (and me) we met a doctor at SGH who told us about an upcoming miracle event in TCC and asked us to attend.My friend was reluctant at first (eventough he was a Christian) ,but eventually he decided to attend.

During the event he was prayed for by the many people attending and he got cured almost instantly ... he could use his right hand in what ever way he wanted.I too experienced the incredible power of GOD and realized that this was what I was looking for all my life :).

Since that day I have been regularly going to church every week ,and in Sept 2005 I made the best decision in my life... to accept Christ as my saviour.

And then I joined Sunnydale...one of the most fun group of people I know.Im fortunate to be a part of this gr8 cell.Keep up the good work,folks.C ya all soon. :D

No comments: