Monday, June 23, 2008

SALVATION in SUNNYDALE!!!~ =)

Hello all!

We have a new salvation in Sunnydale!

I met Michelle for lunch yesterday and she told me that she was ready to receive God into her life! I thank everyone for their prayers and I thank God for working in her life!

Rebecca Lincoln

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Rebecca:)

Dear all, yes I wish to recieve him as my saviour. I've been lost for such a long time and was struggling with myself....As I read the book which Rebecca lent me, I tried to follow the way it leads me, without much doubt or hesitation, I thought that only through him that I surrender all and give myself totally to him could I really get close to him, and the most amazing part is, when I made this decission, it turned out to be really a relif and a new start to me. As Rebecca told me , I know there is still a long way to go and I'm still like a toddler on the way of serving God, yet I just feel excited to try and ready to recieve whatever he presents to me.

Thank you all and wish to see you tomorrow on cell.

Everyone has a blessed week ahead!

Cheers,
Michelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On behalf of all of us here in Sunnydale, Light and Mimosa: Welcome to the one big happy family of God! CONGRATULATIONS Michelle!!!~ =)

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. Luke 15:7

1 comment:

Lis said...

Praise God for another precious soul is added into His Kingdom :) Hugs, Michelle. It's indeed a joy to hear such good news. Hope all sunnydale, light dot and mimosa peeps are doing fine. Definitely been missing you all. Do keep in touch and GBU always :)

Cheers,
Lis