Saturday, July 30, 2005

Care Act

On Tuesday, went to a coffee shop opposite Siemens Center which serve great beef kwey teow, jelly bean curd and fritters.
I bought 2 banana fritters, intending to give to 2 colleagues. One for my hearing impaired colleague and my only other female colleague.
When I gave the fritter, she looked surprised and told me over msn that actually she wanted to sms me to help her get some snacks but then later drop the idea. She thought perhaps it was a coincidence.
After what she said, I felt glad and bless at heart. I am glad that God used my small action so significantly. Isn't God amazing? I was slightly surprise for her to speculate that it's a coincidence for she claim that she believes prayers are powerful. (she is Christian but have not been to church for 2 years) Wanted to tell her that it's indeed God who did it. But somehow I did not tell her as I believed God is already showing her something.
Personally this experience has encouraged me! =) It's always better to give than to receive and in giving, both parties are blessed.

No comments: